Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So I have issues...

Many people know this... but creating and playing alts, is a serious addiction of mine. One to the point that I can barely enjoy a game, instead of just picking a class and playing.

So last night I went on to fully play my dirge and start gaining some ground level wise. My first mistake, I logged onto Ukast Ill'tank, my Shadow Knight. After transferring her from Oasis to AB, I needed to check out my house place some items in her bags and basically get her settled... than I looked at the AA's... ugh. I want to play her and will again at some point, but I just do not have the drive to search, tinker and toy with another set of AA's along the way at this point. That and she is 43 and my level 12 Conj has just about half of the AA's that Ukast has...

So after toying with Ukast and getting her settled in her new "home", I went to log onto the Darkvoice - my Dirge. Than I thought about a warlock and made a quick character and wasn't overly impressed by the warlocks "pew, pew, pew". Went over to my paladin ran around in circles, than finally started over to my Conj (see what I am saying about choosing?).

Finally last night decided to just continue on with the Conj, great class so far, but like every other class in this game starts off a tad bit slow. With my friends both a mystic and a Templar... while we have a pseudo tank with my pet, and dps from me, things might take forever to die... but he we never will with two healers!

See everyone in the land of ever crack...

No comments:

Post a Comment