Sunday, February 28, 2010

First post

Hi.

First blog - first blog post. Yay me. I know, welcome to the 21st century...

A little bit about me. I just turned 40 (UGH), I'm married to a wonderful woman and have a beautiful 4 year old daughter. I play videogames...a LOT. And due to the multitude of games that I own, it's really hard to stick with one - I'm sure that I'm not alone in that regard. But, for whatever reason, the lure of the MMOs were always there.

I've played EQ, UO, Eve and a bunch of others. And I was also a beta tester for both EQ2 and WOW.

While I tried (many times) to stay subscribed to EQ2 - WoW, and the friends that I had made there, always pulled me back. A lot of the problems that I had in WoW, though, is the 'same ole same ole' thing. And after 5+ years it's understandable...The amount of strategies/hints/websites/youtube links that are available for every aspect of WoW is staggering (they do have a gazillion subscribers after all) so even if you haven't done 'something' in WoW, you can vicariously live through people who have.

EQ2 - while there are still many people who play the game and it does have some info out there; much of it is unfortunately outdated.

So, the whole reason for starting this blog is that while I'm returning again to EQ2 a few friends and I will be posting our trials and tribulations of starting new characters post Sentinel's Fate, and just chatting about how much fun a 'new' game can be...

We'll see how it goes. :)

Star.

1 comment:

  1. Star knows all the big words and can spell... me every mispelling I have, even the spell checker does not have a suggestion for me!

    ReplyDelete